Whistle-blower Rewards & Protection
Information on the
- Self-report of unethical conduct
- The identity of the reporter and the provided information are protected under the whistleblower protection act.
- The applicable disciplinary actions may be reduced or exempted.
(No monetary reward is provided.)
- Accepting inappropriate bribes, entertainment, or favors from stakeholders
- Taking advantage of his/her job position to gain profit or causing damage to the company
- Interfering with other employee's work to benefit oneself or others
- Disclosing company's confidential information and customer information without permission
- Collusion among stakeholders such as bid rigging to close a deal
- Retaliation against whistle-blowers by exposing the identity or unfair treatments
- Other activities in violation of code of ethics, employee code of conduct, and laws
- Any act damaging corporate image or defaming the reputation of specific executive or employee by spreading falsehoods including groundless rumors
- Breach of mutual growth agreements and fair transaction agreements with subcontractors
- Report corrupt or unfair business activities of subcontractors
Accounting Improprieties and Errors
- Inappropriate representation of the state of management and/or figures in financial statements.
- Embezzlement and/or misuse of company assets.
- Accounting errors
How to File a Report
- Although anonymous reporting is allowed under certain circumstances, using a real name is recommended.
- If a report is submitted anonymously, it should be explicitly stated with evidence to be under investigation.
- A report must not be intentionally made for a false accusation to defame or slander others.
- Reward up to 30 million won for reporting acceptance of a bribe, entertainment, or favors
- Reward up to 100 million won for a report resulted in increasing profit or reducing loss to the company.
- Please refer to 'Whistle-blower System' for more information on rewards and calculation methods.
Protection of Whistle-blower
- The identity of whistle-blowers and the report shall be kept in confidence
- Exposing identity or tracking down is prohibited (violators are subject to disciplinary action)
- Retaliation against the whistle-blower or unfair treatment is prohibited (violators are subject to disciplinary action)
Other Report Channels
- Phone │ 055-735-4400
- FAX │ 055-734-9102
- Mail │ 3370, Geoje-daero, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea, Business Auditing Team 2
- Reports can also be filed at different locations by different methods upon request.